We understand our client’s needs from start to finish for complex projects and programs and provide flexible support, reliability, responsive staff, and quality finished products in a timely manner that meet the applicable legal requirements and attain client satisfaction.
Arcola Environmental LLC is a woman-owned, small business founded on a passion for environmental law with a mission to provide its clients with the highest quality products within tight deadlines. Our unparalleled experience gives us keen insight into obstacles you might face and suitable options to resolve them. Our staff is recognized as leaders in NEPA environmental consulting and well-known for their high quality work and expertise.
Confidential Government Client:
“I strongly recommend Ms. Gievers and her business Arcola Environmental LLC because of the breadth of her skills. She is very conscientious of her work quality. Not only is her work outstanding, she is an excellent communicator, easy to work with, and always willing to help and take on new challenges. Most importantly, she is an expert in her field, understands the HUD program, NEPA and SEQR and strives to provide thorough environmental reviews as well as high quality consulting services. I learned a lot from Ms. Gievers while working together and continue to consult with her with issues related to HUD environmental reviews.”
Meet the Owner
Ms. Gievers is a licensed environmental attorney who has managed over 10,000 NEPA and SEQR reviews under HUD CDBG-DR for the New York Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery (GOSR) on Housing, Small Business and Community Reconstruction (CR) projects, including the first environmental review completed under the CR Program. She has drafted and reviewed the only Programmatic “Tiered” NEPA Reviews completed for GOSR. She also has experience with federal, state and local NEPA reviews for New York and New Jersey local governments, USDOE, Verizon, and other clients across the United States.
Ms. Gievers has served as the manager, legal consultant, technical writer, and/or Quality Assurance / Quality Control reviewer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), U.S. Air Force (USAF), Air National Guard (ANG), U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE), Telco, pipelines, and residential and Commercial Real Estate projects, including, but not limited to:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and environmental due diligence;
- MMRP Comprehensive Site Evaluation (CSE) Phase I and II Reports (complex sites used from the Civil War to present);
- NEPA, SEQR, CEQR and New Jersey EO 215 reviews;
- Brownfields site redevelopment, environmental covenants, releases of liability, and environmental insurance;
- Feasibility Studies (FS);
- Remedial Investigations (RI);
- Remedial Action Plans (RAP);
- Risk Assessments (RA);
- Work Plans;
- Decision Documents;
- Records of Decisions (ROD);
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP);
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plans;
- USAF Integrated Solid Waste Management Plan;
- Environmental emergency response reports on mercury spills and contaminant cleanup;
- Guidelines and reports for methamphetamine clandestine drug lab cleanup;
- Title record examinations and real estate closings;
- Grant applications;
- Master service agreements and proposals;
- Lease agreements;
- Federal, state and local health, zoning and floodplain regulations;
- Public meetings;
- Client and contractor training presentations; and
- Pipeline project located at the Hanford Site in WA – a decommissioned nuclear production complex operated by the U.S. federal government on the Columbia River.
These projects were located throughout the United States including, but not limited to, Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin, and in Ontario, Canada.
Contact Us Today
Feel free to contact us to discuss your project(s) and how we can best serve your needs. Call us at (845) 682-1700 or email us at Info@ArcolaEnv.com!